RSI is the most recognized consulting firm helping churches as they work to grow the Kingdom of God. To churches looking to raise money in order to fund their Vision, RSI is the stewardship consultant that leverages its collective experience to consistently achieve transformational results. Having served over 10,000 churches, assisting them in raising over $10 Billion for ministry, RSI is the largest provider of stewardship resources to churches.
We are looking for dedicated, committed and passionate individuals to continue our growth and success. We value spirituality, authenticity, innovation, and collaboration. We believe in long-term relationships. We expect performance and results but enjoy being involved in a positive work environment, accomplishing high-impact meaningful work. Contact us now about joining our team.
About the Opportunity
The Executive Consultant will report to the RSI’s Executive Vice President and will be responsible for specific RSI clients or will partner with other RSI consultants in serving RSI’s Clients. The Executive Consultant partners with our office staff and is the primary on-site person leading RSI clients in achieving their fundraising goals. This position is also responsible for closing new business opportunities and for continuing business at existing church clients.
- Comprehensive Stewardship Strategy Consulting. For clients who retain RSI for Stewardship Consulting, the Executive Consultant will lead Church clients through RSI’s Stewardship Program consulting engagement and provide strategic review of their program’s progress. The Executive Consultant will lead a consulting engagement from initial design work through final presentation of deliverables to client. This will include leading various Stewardship Program team meetings as appropriate and, developing robust strategic recommendations accompanied by tactical implementation plans.
- Business Development. Once trained, the Executive Consultant will be assigned to close potential RSI business by making an on-site, or on occasion, an off-site Skype or phone presentation about RSI’s stewardship strategy consulting services.
- Client Leadership and Relationship Building. As a key—and often the initial—on-site strategic point of contact with clients, the Executive Consultant will need to build a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with the client both engaging them with humility, but also leading the client in areas where RSI’s expertise is applicable to their needs.
- Thought Leadership. Assist in educating internal teams and prospective clients through periodic development of white papers and webinars.
- Internal Leadership. Adhering to RSI’s service-oriented philosophy, the Executive Consultant will be expected to contribute as an internal resource in support of the company’s vision and represent RSI with humility, confidence, integrity, emotional resilience and a commitment to serving as a faithful steward to RSI’s colleagues and clients.
- Client Meetings & Travel. Travel at times could be up to 100% and be required to support both sales and service objectives.
Qualifications / Skills/ Experience
- Experience as a volunteer, donor and/or employee with multiple churches
- A deep understanding of the biblical principles of stewardship
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing and delivering high-quality deliverables that exceed expectations
- Ability to analyze and interpret key data points and raw reports; then constructing them into a compelling narrative.
- Detail-oriented with intuition and capacity to anticipate and capitalize on short- and long-term opportunities and client needs
- Demonstrably high level of confidence learned from experience as a successful communicator of strategy and vision
- Ability to work well independently while maintaining strong collaborative relationships throughout the organization
- Good judgment and unquestionable ethical integrity
- Desire to change lives and deliver exceptional service with humility and integrity
Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are essential as well as Skype and other remote based conferencing systems. Experience with CRM systems such as SalesForce is a positive but not a prerequisite.
Location: Dallas, TX
(preferred location is Dallas)
Qualified candidates should click button below to submit their resume