Are you looking for new ways to kickstart your capital campaign in this new economy? Don’t miss our upcoming webinar, New Realities in Capital Campaigns, hosted by President of Pursuant Ketchum Kristina Carlson, CFRE.
Capital campaign methodology is over 90 years old. While many traditional principles still apply, episodic approaches are losing their effectiveness. The economic climate, shifting demographics, and increased competition are forcing organizations to adapt to a new age of fundraising.
Today, successful campaigns are woven into comprehensive development programs and require an increased understanding of new technology and methods as well as classic, tried and true principles.
With case studies and research, this webinar will explore:
- The principles of traditional capital campaigns that still remain relevant
- The value of capital campaigns in a comprehensive development program
- How to create a case for major gifts outside a campaign
- The impact of donor-upgrade strategies on future campaigns
- How to create the perfect dynamic between staff-driven fundraising and board-driven, staff support fundraising for optimal ROI
Click here to register for the New Realities in Capital Campaigns webinar today.