Director, Technology (SaaS) Sales
The Pursuant Group is a platform of companies that exclusively serves the nonprofit market in analytics-driven professional services and technology software platforms. We are a team of smart analysts, creative storytellers, experienced fundraisers, and passionate influencers that help change the world through the great causes we serve.
We’re seeking a driven, passionate individual that is willing to roll up his or her sleeves to build new business and make a difference in the world. By partnering with marketing and developing smart sales strategies, this leader will seed a new book of business with aggressive revenue targets and work on building a pipeline that supports the hiring of additional sales professionals. The Director, Technology Sales will also collaborate with other sales leaders to identify cross-sell opportunities as we continue to grow our business and build our brands.
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue targets
- Develop a pipeline of new SaaS/software business opportunities for our Advizor Solutions business unit as well as new software products as they are released
- Oversee and maintain pipeline goals, forecasting, and the management of each sales lead
- In partnership with marketing, develop a comprehensive strategy for technology sales with corresponding sales support materials and desired prospecting strategies
- Collaborate with our client strategy team leaders to identify new software business opportunities from existing client base
- Identify growth opportunities through market and industry analysis
- Identify and engage partner strategies to accelerate revenue growth
- Work with HR to recruit, hire, onboard, and train new sales team members under your leadership as business conditions warrant
Desired Candidate Profile:
- You have a passion for technology and SaaS sales
- You have a passion for empowering nonprofit organizations to work smarter to make a bigger impact in the world
- You are excited to drive the full sales cycle from lead to close and love the thrill of the hunt
- You easily build rapport with people and quickly earn trusted advisor status
- You have a desire for making your customers successful and a track record of eclipsing quota while building strong connected relationships
- You want to work with some of the most admired brands in the markets we serve
- You are known for consistently delivering exceptional results
- You are a self-starter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, collaborate well with others, and adapt well to change
- You are a sales leader that leads by example through innovative prospecting, engaging presentations, building relationships, and successful closing of new business
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, communication, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales management
- Minimum of 5+ years of quota-carrying direct or outside sales software / SaaS experience
- Consultative sales experience with a strong preference for experience in selling to the nonprofit sector
- Competitive spirit, resourceful, coachable and driven for results
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience in articulating ROI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to travel as required and willingness to work occasional extended hours to achieve objectives
- Position strongly preferred to be located in Dallas (no relocation allowance available); if located elsewhere, must have strong track record of success in working remotely
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus incentive sales compensation), unlimited paid time off, strong benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA), 401(k) match
- Philanthropic Paid time off to give back to nonprofits that inspire you
- A tremendous company culture that empowers you to grow both personally and professionally
You will work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals and then show them the impact our technology solutions will have on their business and in turn, enabling social good.
The Pursuant Group, based in Dallas, Texas, is a fundraising platform of services and technology tools that leverages strategy, insights, and creative storytelling to help nonprofit organizations change the world. Founded in 2001, Pursuant exclusively serves the nonprofit space through its Pursuant Fundraising, Pursuant Insights, TouchPoint, and Advizor brands.
Advizor is an easy-to-use data discovery, predictive modeling, and visualization tool that helps fundraisers prioritize their prospect research and advancement efforts. The platform combines data from disparate sources and makes sense of it in a simple, visual representation. This empowers fundraising professionals to easily and quickly explore their data in a meaningful way. By making data more accessible, flexible, and simple to review, fundraisers can cut through the noise in their donor files and simplify, streamline, and prioritize their efforts.
Submit your resume
Next Level Thinking, Expert Perspective
Fill in the form below to download your copy.