- Last year’s campaign failed to meet expectations, but you don’t have the data to understand why.
- Everyone’s jumping on the #GivingTuesday bandwagon. How will you stand out from the crowd?
- Year-end fundraising exhausted your staff. Isn’t there a better way to save time and resources?
But when most organizations take in 50% of their total donations from October through December, you literally can’t afford to be less than confident about your campaign.
INFOGRAPHIC: The Intelligent Fundraiser’s Guide to Year-End Fundraising
In our latest year-end fundraising resource, we unpack four keys to help you:
- Develop a smarter, data-driven strategy based on previous year-end results.
- Optimize your communication to rise above the noise.
- Craft compelling campaigns that make a personal connection with donors.
- Automate your efforts for a strong year-end push.
Why waste another second worrying about your year-end campaign?
Download the infographic today to learn how you can begin working smarter, not harder. Already feel behind on your year-end campaign? Contact our team today to learn how Pursuant can help remove the burden of year-end fundraising and accelerate your efforts for a strong finish.