The challenges you face as a fundraiser can feel insurmountable at times. In fact, every 2 out of 3 nonprofit leaders admit they lack confidence in their ability to find innovative solutions and implement ideas in today’s changing nonprofit landscape.
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the following challenges:
- New programs and projects are constantly being created (all of which need funding).
- The expectations of donors has changed and you’re trying to find a way to effectively engage them.
- You have new goals to reach, but can’t keep returning to the same pool of major donors asking for more.
More than likely, these challenges have forced you to ask:
Can we achieve our goals by raising money the same way we always have?
Could there be a better way?
This resource was crafted to help you identify a better way forward.
Rather than following the same step-by-step campaign strategy, this infographic unpacks the four essential checkpoints that can help you overcome the obstacles facing fundraisers today and reach your goal:
- Understand your starting point and how it impacts your new initiative.
- Develop a proactive plan to navigate through unexpected challenges.
- Build consensus with your team around a compelling vision.
- Identify new donors who will help you reach your destination.
Is there a significant project you need to fund, but are wondering if there is a better way to do it?
Take the first step to reach your goal. Download the infographic today.