This week, we’re spending time looking back at some of the most popular fundraising resources and tools. Today, we wanted to highlight some of our most popular fundraising tools and resources to help you prepare as you look forward to everything 2015 has in store!
Our Top 5 Fundraising Tools and Resources from 2014
- Lifetime Value of a Donor Calculator. Calculating Lifetime value of your donors can get complex. Use the calculator below to produce a quick approximation of your lifetime value—one that should be close enough for making some important decisions about your future acquisition and stewardship strategies.
- Online Fundraising Assessment. Online revenue is a function of only three components: Average Gift, Web Traffic, and Conversion Rate. Small improvements for each component can create exponential impact on your bottom line. Use this tool to evaluate how your metrics compare to industry benchmarks.
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Donor Retention Dilemma. Donor retention is a serious dilemma that is causing nonprofits to lose out on potentially hundreds-of-thousands, if not millions, of dollars each year. If you want to learn more about the startling donor retention trends and how your organization can overcome them, don’t miss this infographic.
- Sample Stewardship Plan: How to Move a First Time Gift to a Major Gift. This sample stewardship plan will provide you with an outline for how you can build and implement a stewardship program that will help cultivate your next generation of major donors.
- Interactive Fundraising and Communication Planning Tools. Have you dedicated the appropriate amount of attention to aligning all of your fundraising components across the donor pyramid and each stage of the donor relationship? These fundraising worksheets can help provide an assessment of specific elements within your fundraising program and allow you to gain insight into where you need to focus your attention in order to develop a complete comprehensive fundraising plan.
In case you missed them, check out our entire list of free fundraising resources including content papers, webinars, fundraising assessments and tools.